Saturday, June 4, 2022

Rick Beato - Relearning guitar, guitar strings, & learning songs by Ear


Here are three videos from Rick Beato that I are really worth listening to... check these out and let me know which one you thought was best.

Why I Didn’t Play Guitar for 25 Years

In this video I discuss how I got back into playing after 25 years because of this channel.


You’re Probably Using The WRONG Guitar Strings

Does size (String Gauge) matter? In this episode we test whether guitar string gauges actually make a difference in your guitar sound. Rhett Shull, Dave Onorato, Ken "Grand" Lanyon and myself compare strings sets of .011-.052, .010-.046, .009-.042 and .008-.038 sets of guitar strings with the same guitar and amp combinations for the test. The results are fascinating! Rhett Shull - Youtube and Instagram @Rhett Shull Dave Onorato - Instagram @dojoguitarrepair Ken "Grand" Lanyon - Instgram @grand_lanyon


My Method to Learning ANY Song By Ear

In this episode I will show you my method to easily learn ANY song by ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment