Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Michael Farren - Checking In


Todays song is Checking In By Michael FarrenI stumbled across this song on instagram the other day and it just kind of stuck with me... There's not much out there about how to play this song (yet) because its so new, but I sure would appreciate your help in creating some ASL & Guitar, Ukulele, and Piano tutorials... Check this out: 
 

NASHVILLE HIT SONGWRITER SCORES WITH VIRAL SONG ABOUT FATHERHOOD: 'CHECKING IN'

“CHECKING IN” lyrics: By Singer/Songwriter Michael Farren Hey there, son It’s Dad again I know you’re busy I’m just checking in You can call me later If you get a chance I don’t want nothing else Just wonderin’ how you been No telling me how many times I’ve let that message play He’s been gone awhile But it still feels like yesterday I even call him back sometimes Wishing he’d pick up again I got a lot more to say these days then I did back then Hey dad, it’s me checking in I’m doing alright Work’s been a little hard But don’t worry I told mom I’d get by there later on and cut the yard The kids are good You’d sure be proud Yeah I should probably let you go But I’m missing you right now No telling me how many times I’ve let that message play He’s been gone awhile But it still feels like yesterday I even call him back sometimes Wishing he’d pick up again I got a lot more to say these days then I did back then Hey dad, it’s me checking in I’m just checking in No telling me how many times I’ve let that message play He’s been gone awhile But it still feels like yesterday I even call him back sometimes Wishing he’d pick up again I got a lot more to say these days then I did back then I got a lot more to say these days then I did back then Hey dad, it’s me checking in Just checking in Hey there, son It’s dad again. I know you’re busy I’m just checking in


No comments:

Post a Comment