Friday, October 20, 2017

KaiRoots Live at Tikis (Waikiki, Oahu)



These guys are awesome! No really, let me tell you what happened. So there I was in Waikiki (Oahu) on the last day of a week long surf trip and I found myself sitting at the bar at Tikis on the main strip and this band just got the house going. I mean the whole bar was singing along to everything the band thru out at us, pearl jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Green Day, you name it they knew it! Seriously these guys are a blast.

If you are looking for some great music you can hear them anytime on Youtube at Kiaroots Music and you can also follow them on Instagram at our_roots_run_deeper 

Kairoots Jam Sesh covering 311's "love song"


Mika Smith 


Published on Jan 22, 2013
Foolin and jammin some 311!

No comments:

Post a Comment