Thursday, August 25, 2022

Emily Hopkins- Wah Pedal & Effects on Harp is Ridiculously Awesome


This is too good so I have to share this with you all! I discovered Emily Hopkins on Instagram and love how she has incorporated effects pedals with a harp- No really! 

Check this out:

Wah pedal on harp is ridiculous

Wah pedal on harp is insane. Today we learned that envelope filter pedals are just boneless wah wah pedals. Join us as we try the JAM wah, Crybaby wah, and a bunch of other filter pedals on harp.


https://www.emilyharpist.com ♡ ♡ https://www.instagram.com/emilyharpist


My dream pedalboard


Three years and hundreds of effects pedals later, I finally built the perfect pedalboard for my harps! Russ and I have been working on this pedalboard build for MONTHS. So much time, research, trials, and troubleshooting went into this build, and I'm really happy with the results! This video isn't intended to be a big flex or anything, like "oh look at my expensive board that you don't have!!111one" .. This board includes all of my favorite pedal combinations in one place, and I'm hoping it can be a really helpful resource for anyone who finds inspiration in any of the ideas or elements within it. I designed this pedalboard around both of my harps -- my Camac pedal harp and Dusty Strings lever harp -- so that it can be used interchangeably with either harp.

TIMESTAMPS: 00:00 - 02:10 - Introducing the board 02:11 - 03:08 - EPIC SPONSOR SEGMENT 03:09 - 04:31 - More pedalboard talk 04:32 - 09:15 - Improvisation with pedalboard (lever harp) 09:16 - 20:36 - Deep dive with Russ! 20:37 - 22:22 - Multiple outputs through the board


No comments:

Post a Comment