Thursday, October 8, 2026

10cc - I'm Not In Love (ASL, Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, & More)


Todays song is I'm Not In Love By 10cc. The band formed in Stockport, England, in 1972. 10cc was an art-rock supergroup known for balancing avant-garde musical engineering with satirical, highly intellectual pop songwriting. They are often described as having been "two bands in one," which made them incredibly versatile but inherently unstable. 

I really love this song, it was released in May 1975 on their album The Original Soundtrack. It is a masterpiece of psychological denial, tracking a man desperately trying to convince himself and his partner that he has no deeper feelings.

Frontman Eric Stewart wrote the song following a conversation with his wife, Gloria, to whom he had been married for eight years. She asked why he rarely said "I love you" out loud. Stewart argued that constantly repeating the phrase would cheapen its emotional impact. He decided to write a song that took the exact opposite approach: falsely denying his love to prove how indestructible the relationship truly was.

So let's learn this one together... The ASL version and on Guitar, Ukulele, and Piano too. Plus check out the amazing bonus cover videos of this song too. Let's get in to it. 


10cc - I'm Not In Love

10ccVEVO

Official Website: https://lnk.to/mJWf2 Stream: https://lnk.to/-Bbi_ Facebook:   / 10ccworld   Twitter:   / 10ccworld   Music video by 10cc performing I'm Not In Love. (C) 1975 Mercury Records Limited


"I'm Not In Love" - Tori Amos - Signed English (ASL)

wiccart13

Translation of "I'm Not In Love" by Tori Amos in Signed English. (Music rights reserved for Tori Amos) The purpose of this video is to help teach words in Sign/ASL. Educational/Non-Profit.


10cc - I'm Not In Love Acoustic Cover & Tutorial

Lee John Blackmore

10cc - I'm Not In Love Acoustic Cover & Tutorial #imnotinlove #10cc #acousticguitar #leejohnblackmore #covers #tutorial #guitarlesson Follow Lee John Blackmore : Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leeblac... Instagram:   / leejohnblackmore   DONATION Via: http://www.leejohnblackmore.com/ Facebook:   / leejblackmore  


10CC I´m not in love FCN GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS

FCN GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS

Play along with scrolling guitar chords and lyrics. More than 2700 videos on PATREON   / fcnguitarchordsandlyrics   If you enjoy my videos https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fcnmusik3 Help to create more videos Content ▼DONATE▼ https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...   / fcn132     / fcn1960   10CC I´m not in love FCN GUITAR CHORDS & LYRICS


I'm Not in Love (10cc) ukulele cover

paxukulele

Love this song from 1975, around the time I first moved out of my parents' home, so for me it evokes feelings from that period of my life. The song peaked at Number 2 in the Billboard charts. Hope you like my cover. Big thanks to my granddaughter Lulu who provided the "big boys don't cry" whisper in the middle of the song.


I'm Not In Love - 10cc ukulele tutorial / play-a-long

Spikeypeach

I'm not in love by 10cc ukulele tutorial, chords and play a long I can't sing and wouldn't say I can play that well but I have always believed that the ukulele is about fun not perfection. So if you are like me play a long and sing like no-one is listening!


10cc - I'm Not In Love Piano Tutorial

Piano Go Life

10cc - I'm Not In Love Piano Cover ▶ Sheet Music : https://mymusic.st/PGL/299283 ▶ Learn piano by Skoove : https://www.skoove.com/#a_aid=PGL This piano arrangement of I'm Not In Love (10cc) is fantastic to play! You can learn it with our Synthesia Video Follow Piano Go Life ▶ Telegram - https://t.me/Pianogo ▶ Discord -   / discord   ▶ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/daniel_verb... ▶ Twitter - https://twitter.com/PianoGoLife1?lang=us ▶ PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/piano... ▶ Piano Go Life - https://www.pianogolife.com


IS THIS 10cc'S BEST SONG? I'm Not in Love - Pete Palazzolo

Peter Palazzolo

This is a song that came out in 1975! Great tune by 10 CC! Thanks for listening! #10cc #petepalazzolocovers. #great70ssongs #imnotinlove


Kelsey Lu - I'm Not In Love (Official Video)

Kelsey Lu

Kelsey Lu’s “I’m Not In Love” is out now: http://smarturl.it/imnotinlove?IQid=y... Upcoming Live Dates: http://kelsey.lu “I’m Not In Love” A Film By Alima Lee & Kelsey Lu Directed and Edited by Alima Lee Produced by Brook Sinkinson Withrow and Alima Lee Styled by Amelian Kashiro Hair by Tanya Melendez Production Assistance by Mandy Harris Williams Follow Kelsey Lu: http://kelsey.lu   / iamkelseylu     / iamkelseylu     / iamkelseylu  


I'm not in love - Stewart / Gouldman This is Ginne Marker' band playing a live rendition of 10cc's iconic track "I'm not in love". The band is: Ginne Marker - vocals Aske Jacoby - telecaster, rhodes, vocals (into a Roland SVC-350 Vocoder) Johan Dalgaard - OBX, Prophet 5, Solina, CS60, JX3P, vocals (into a Roland SVC-350 Vocoder) Laurent Vernerey - Fender Precision Special Raphael Chassin - Camco drum kit with late 70's Ludwig Black Beauty snare


i'm not in love. 10cc cover

Frank Watkinson

Just a quick Saturday morning song before it gets too hot


I'm Not in Love - Best Cover Ever?

Martin Craddock

Recorded at home - with excellent processing/production from Dwyer Scullion. What a great job he did! And for anyone wondering who the one with the angelic voice is - it's my partner, Linda Rasa.


FDA - I'm not in love (10CC cover)

Vlad Zhukov

Produced by Vlad Zhukov https://itunes.apple.com/ru/album/ano... Vlad Zhukov — vocals, acoustic guitar, guitar, keyboards Oleg Belov — keyboards Pavel Vovk — bass Sergey Kivin — drums


Elle Hollis - I'm Not In Love (Live Acoustic Video)

Elle Hollis

Elle Hollis - I'm Not In Love (10cc cover) For this single I went back to my roots so to say. Just me and a piano, like the way I started making music when I was younger. There’s simply no other instruments or added sounds that you can hide behind when singing it, which makes the lyrics and emotion so much more real and pure. Especially for “I’m Not in Love” I wanted to convey the agonizing torture of trying to convince others, but mostly yourself, that you’re not in love, knowing damn well that that’s not true. Follow me: Spotify: http://tiny.cc/v6rmgz Apple:   / elle-hollis   Instagram:   / ellehollis   TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/gxbdSd/ Facebook:   / ellehollismusic  


I'm Not In Love - 10cc (Cover by Musogabi)

Musogabi

Big boys don't cry listen to my originals :) https://linktr.ee/musogabi instagram:   / musogabi   soundcloud:   / musogabi   tiktok:   / musogabi  


"I'm Not In Love" by 10cc official video cover by Meg Birch

Listen With Lark

A beautiful interpretation of the classic 10cc 1975 hit "I'm Not in Love" performed by the very talented Meg Birch. Check out Meg’s latest album “Jazz Covers Pop 2” https://album.link/WTCsMNhk2gPWh FOLLOW Meg on Spotify for more great acoustic covers https://spoti.fi/2Inwe7v   / megbirchmusic     / megbirch      / @thesingermegonyoutub   https://megbirch.bandcamp.com/   / megbirch.co.uk  


Damon Smith

The class song "I'm Not In Love" performed during a rainstorm. Listen to my music: https://linktr.ee/damonsmith


Pretenders - I'm Not In Love

Gladia Oliveira

Cover of 10cc, Pretenders version is on the soundtrack album for the 1993 movie "Indecent Proposal".


I'm Not In Love - The Story of 10cc [Full Show]

Rockstorian

No description has been added to this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment