Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Lily Meola - Daydream (ASL, Guitar, Ukulele?, Piano, & More)


Todays song is Daydream 
by Lily Meola. This song is just so motivating that I must learn it. So let's learn this one together... The ASL version and on Guitar and Piano too. I'm still looking for Ukulele versions... can you make one?... Plus check out the bonus cover videos of this song too. Let's get to it:
 

Listen to Daydream on your favorite streaming service! https://lilymeola.lnk.to/daydream I wrote this song at a time in my life when things were pretty beautiful, I was living in a house surrounded by a pasture full of longhorn, I was raising butterflies and a baby deer. I would travel back and forth between LA, Maui and Nashville pursuing my souls passions. I had a record and a publishing deal, everything I had been working for my whole life was coming into fruition. I felt the need to write a song called ‘daydream’ that wasn’t about love or heartbreak, I wanted something meaningful and inspiring…something that would encourage other young people to listen to their heart. After a few hours with Mags Duval and Casey Brown, Daydream was born.. Then the unexpected happened, my mom was diagnosed with cancer and my life twisted upside down. I lost my record deal and my confidence. I developed an extreme case of anxiety. My main focus was my mom, and naturally nothing else seemed to matter… After a fierce fight with vast ups and downs, my mom passed away. In that moment, not only did I lose my mom, I lost my best friend and number one cheerleader. I found myself falling into a depression, the grief and sadness took over me... Now after battling this heartbreak, I feel like I wrote this song for my future self, to re-inspire me to never quit my daydream. -lily


Signing SEE/ASL- “Day Dream”, by: Lily Meola


Lily Meola - Daydream Guitar Lesson / Picking Pattern / Daydream Meola Chords + Picking. standard tuned guitar, capo on 3rd fret. Chords :- C, Dm, A# or Bb ( Flat), F, C maj7. Thanks to all for watching my channel 🙏.


D# 66888x agabagag Fm 88101098 C# 446664 G# 466544 edegeded Gm 355333 Cm 335543


Lily Meola - Daydream, AGT (in the key of Eb Major) (piano tutorial) Subscribe at hit the 🔔 icon to keep up to date with uploads:    / @_the_fallen_keys_   Check out our playlist:    • Piano Hits Playlist   Thanks for watching!


Hey guys welcome back to my channel hope yall enjoyed my cover of Daydream by lily Meola i enjoyed singing it and making this video. This song is all facts why should we suddenly be robbed of our joy just because we arnt kid. Go head on towards your dreams even when it dosent seem to be going somewhere keep at it.

follow my ig @https://www.instagram.com/dundasshaun/ follow my soundcloud@https://soundcloud.com/shaun-dundas instrumental    • Daydream - Lily M...  


Hey everyone, welcome to Live Takes #10. Usually I post on Mondays, but I was excited to share this one with you. My wife introduced me to Lily's performance on America's Got Talent last week, we both love the song, so I wanted to cover it. If you haven't seen Lily do it you can watch it here:    • Golden Buzzer: Li...   I am doing a series of cover songs with just a camera, a mic and some reverb. If you like this video, please Like, Share and Subscribe. Thanks for watching.


An improvisation solo by Camryn Nease Song: Daydream by Lily Meola Used for creative purposes Filmed by Jerri Shafer for the New Albany Dance Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment