Todays song is I'm A Song by Stephen Wilson Jr. This is such a deep song. So let's learn this one together... I'm still searching for an ASL cover - Can you make one?
For now lets start learning this song on Guitar, Ukulele and Piano. Plus check out the bonus cover videos of this song too. Let's get to it:
STREAM/PURCHASE "I'M A SONG": https://stephenwilsonjr.lnk.to/deluxe
Follow us at:
https://liveattheprintshop.com/
/ liveattheprintshop
/ liveattheprintshop
/ printshoplive
Follow Stephen Wilson Jr. at:
https://www.stephenwilsonjrmusic.com/
/ stephen.wilson.jr
/ stephenwilsonjrmusic@ucdpdmx9ytojtjc36h7ltvuq
/ stephenwilsonjr
/ stephenwilsonjr
ASL Music Videos for These Songs Don't Exist (or do they?)
I do not own rights to this song
“I’m a Song” is easily the best song I’ve heard this decade. The minute I heard it I needed to learn how to play it. So I’m sure you are in the same boat. It is very doable for even a fairly beginner player. Getting the feel down and singing while you’re playing might level it up a little bit in difficulty… but anything great is worth spending the time on. Many thanks to my buddy Ray for introducing me to this artist. Special credit to the Reddit contributor who cracked the tuning code. The rest of the music I just figured out by ear, and sometimes when I play it, I do embellish some little accent notes here and there. This is the basic arrangement though, and I hope you enjoy it and play it when you need to share your heart!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00 Intro "I'm a Song" Demonstration
0:15 Stephen Wilson Jr. background
0:47 Tuning Like SWJ (Open C#)
1:27 Guitar Lesson in Open C#
6:25 Farewell and Playthrough
__________________________________________
Print shop version of "I'm a Song"
• Stephen Wilson Jr. - "I'm A Song" (Live at...
Try out Jooba Guitar for 7-days for Free! Just click the link! 👉 https://www.skool.com/joobaguitar 👋
Ukulele Tutorial Stephen Wilson Jr Im A Song Live
Hello everybody, I am KhaTo Ukulele
Today, I will share with you Ukulele Tutorial Stephen Wilson Jr Im A Song Live
Ukulele Tutorial for this song on KhaTo Ukulele Channel, please search song name with KhaTo Ukulele.
KhaTo Guitar:
/ khatoguitar95
In KT Guitar channel, I will cover the lastest songs.
If you feel video Ukulele Tutorial Stephen Wilson Jr Im A Song Live is good, please like, share and subscrice my channel.
Thank you very much my friends.
I'm a song (Stephen Wilson Jr.) - acoustic piano cover by Ondra Kriz
Enjoy!
Follow MILI RAME for more music and updates: https://linktr.ee/MILI.RAME Cover of “I’m A Song” by Stephen Wilson Jr. Performed by MILI RAME Original song by Stephen Wilson Jr. Thank you for listening ❤️
Tom McHugh - I’m A Song (cover) Stephen Wilson Jr
Cover of “I’m a song” by the great Stephen Wilson Jr
No description has been added to this video.
Basically C G Am, F chord progression with a random Em peppered in.
Stephen Wilson Jr.-I'm A Song Cover All Rights To Stephen Wilson Jr. Wanted to do a version of this song in standard tuning instead of his alternate tuning, so if anyone wanted to play it in standard. Capo1. Have fun playing it. Great tune!
I think Stephen Wilson Jr plays this song in open C tuning with a capo on the 1st fret. I'm tuned to CGCFGC (DADGAD tuned down a whole step) with a capo on the 1st fret.
No description has been added to this video.
Tuning C G C E G C
I've been enjoying playing his music and trying to catch his vibe. What I think is most special about this song is that it's the one that's blowing him up right now. He talked about how special it was to his dad and how hard it was for him to play this song. Now here he is touching people everywhere with a song that was his dad's favorite. I didn't have a close relationship with my dad but it's the kind of dad that I want to be and is why I relate.
I'm not one to usually sing on my videos and definitely don't have his voice. I'm starting to get down his picking style a little bit better and the things he does on his guitar as I've been playing along with his stuff the last week. I'm a metal head that plays Gilmour in a Pink Floyd tribute band called Brain Damage and never found a country vibe in my playing. This is my attempt and thanks for watching my video if you stuck around. I made a lesson on how to play this song on my channel.
• I'm a Song - guitar lesson - song by Steph...
No description has been added to this video.


No comments:
Post a Comment