This song was released as a standalone track on September 23, 2022, it was later featured as a centerpiece on his fifth studio album, The Beginning, which dropped on February 21, 2025. The lyrical themes of resilience and mortality were directly inspired by Posner’s real-life near-death experience on Mount Everest. During his high-altitude ascent in May 2021, Posner survived a terrifying avalanche at Camp 2. Though he eventually went on to successfully summit the mountain on June 1, 2021, the trauma and profound clarity of surviving the extreme element heavily shaped the writing of the song. Musically, the track explores the intricate philosophical relationship between sadness and beauty, highlighting how a broken heart can act as a survival mechanism to get a person through life's darkest seasons.
Mike Posner - I'm Not Dead Yet (ellis edit (Official Video))
Listen to “I’m Not Dead Yet (ellis edit)”: https://mikeposner.lnk.to/ImNotDeadYe... Follow Mike Posner: https://www.instagram.com/mikeposner/ https://www.twitter.com/mikeposner https://www.facebook.com/therealmikep... https://www.tiktok.com/@mikeposner Follow ellis: https://www.twitter.com/ellisofficial https://www.facebook.com/EllisOfficial/ https://www.instagram.com/ellislawrie/ https://www.soundcloud.com/ellisofficial Follow Darrell Throne: https://www.instagram.com/thornedarrell/ https://www.tiktok.com/@darrellthorne
Mike Posner - I'm Not Dead Yet (Official Video)
Mike Posner - I'm Not Dead Yet - Guitar Chords Tutorial & Lyrics
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fodor-Szil%C... Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fodorszilard/
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment