Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Marías - I Don't Know You (ASL, Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, & More)


Todays song is I Don't Know You by The Marías. The Marías is an indie-pop and psychedelic-soul band formed in Los Angeles, California. The group's distinct, sultry sound is driven by the real-life chemistry of Puerto Rican-born, Atlanta-raised frontwoman María Zardoya and LA native drummer/producer Josh Conway. The band's creation was entirely a product of fate. María was performing a small solo acoustic set at a venue in Los Angeles when Josh happened to be running the soundboard that night. Completely mesmerized by her voice, he approached her after the show to collaborate on writing music, an accidental encounter that birthed both their band and a long-term romantic partnership.

This song was originally released as a lead promotional single on June 14, 2017, before serving as the standout track on their debut EP, Superclean Vol 1. The song delves into the painful realization of an shifting, drifting romantic relationship where two people have emotionally grown apart. The iconic opening lines ("There's a weight in my bed / Where you laid and you said, 'I don't know you'") symbolize the literal and figurative heavy space left behind when intimacy is replaced by sudden distance. Lead vocalist María Zardoya has noted that she and her co-writer often write lyrics using a stream-of-consciousness approach, revealing deep, subconscious relational anxieties and genuine past heartbreaks straight into their writing process

 So let's learn this one together, the ASL version and on Guitar, Ukulele, and Piano. Plus check out the bonus covers. Let's get in to it.


'I Don't Know You' written by María Zardoya and Josh Conway and produced & engineered by Josh Listen to debut EP, Superclean Vol. I, here: http://smarturl.it/themarias Subscribe to our channel here: http://smarturl.it/themariasyoutube

OLLOW Instagram: @themarias. (http://instagram.com/themarias) Website: http://themariasmp3.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themariasmp3 Twitter: @themarias Tumblr: http://themariasmp3.tumblr.com/


ASL Music Videos for These Songs Don't Exist (or do they?)


Hi. My name is Egor, and I make video tutorials on songs. Here you will find about 400 tutorials on songs. Tabs for all songs in Guitar Pro 5.7 or PDF format you can find on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/egor5287

If it is too fast for you to play, you can change the speed in the "Playback Speed" settings. Usually, I recommend the "0.75x" speed. --------------------------------------------------------- HOW TO READ GUITAR TABS The guitar tablature has six lines. Each one represents a string of the guitar (the upper line represents the first string "e" and the bottom line represents the sixth string "E"). The numbers represent the FRETS. If there is a number "5" on the upper line, you will play the fifth fret in the first string (e). If there is a number "0" on the second line (from up to down), you will play the second string (B) without hitting any fret (B open string).


Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/djencelessons/ Add me on snapchat: Djence And find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/djencelessons Also check out my second channel:    / @djencecovers261  


✰ find me on social media ✰ INSTA: @jennleesanchez TWITTER: @jennleesanchez SOUNDCLOUD: @jennleesanchez

the chords are fmaj7, gm7, am and em throughout the whole song :)


1. Opening (00:00) 2. Intro (0:23) 3. Chorus (0:35) 4. First Verse (1:18) 5. Chorus (2:06) 6. Second Verse (2:55) 7. Chorus (3:44) 8. Solo (4:31) 9. Ending (6:12)

Follow me: ✅FB: https://www.facebook.com/indiepianist/ ✅Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/julio_jsg ✅IG: https://www.instagram.com/juls_jsg/ ✅Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/indie_pianist


Follow me: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jawjx5/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JawJX/


Listen to 'I Don't Know You' now on all streaming services! https://lnk.to/idontknowyou My new Covers EP is out now on Spotify and all major music platforms: https://lnk.to/Covers-EP1 Got an opportunity to film some covers in a cool studio in London, pretty cool. I have mailing list now so if you want you can sign up to stay up to date with gigs, releases, shtuff like that. Here's the link https://mailchi.mp/fa320376fe83/patri... hope you enjoy the cover, also I forgot all the lyrics to the second verse and made them up on the spot My Socials: Instagram @patricialalor_ Twitter @PatriciaSings Tik tok @patricia.lalor.sings


Since I've been listening to the Marias' EP on repeat for the past few weeks, I rounded up a bunch of my friends to help me with this cover of their song "I Don't Know You". Thanks for watching!

VP - Eric Oh Bass - Jacob Mai Tenor - Eugene Hwang Alto II - Lucinda Qu Soprano - Madalen Tojicic Solo/Alto I - Ania Wu


Thanks for watching! please like and share if you want me to make more of these also, you can request songs in the comment section and I will try to get them as soon as possible Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shit.show.m...


Solo classical / fingerstyle guitar arrangement of 'I Don't Know You' by The Marías. If you would like to help support me making these arrangements, and also get webinar lessons/scores/TAB, see here: https://www.matthewnjee.com/support/ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/matthewnjee/ Website - https://www.matthewnjee.com/ Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/matthewng/ Guitar - https://altamiraguitars.com/


I don’t own anything/nada me pertenece, excepto la traducción que creí más correcta para la letra de la canción.


No comments:

Post a Comment